Search my Blog

Thank you guys!

The most awesomest creature alive!

The most awesomest creature alive!
Angel of death!

Friday, April 3, 2009

UNTITLED

*************************UNTITLED*************************

Well here is a blog and it’s called untitled, because I am feeling really banal. It’s been quite a while since I wrote a blog, and the more I keep procrastinating it the more guilty I feel for all the imaginary senile entities who miss out on reading my blog.

Well currently I am basking in sarcasm; I think it’s the flavor of the season. When I was growing up I always looked for moment’s that had a touch of irony to it. Like people closing their eyes in front of GOD, after standing for hours in queues. I connect with people who are sick of hospitals. They crib that seeing so many sick people makes them sick. But isn’t the case with religious places?


I agree that praying is purgative in nature. But then why don’t people feel that such places too harbor a lot of negative vibe.
People making deal's with GOD, carrying troubled faces of facing god. IT may be because they are guilty, or that’s the reason why they close their eyes. Of course there are times when it’s amazing to visit a religious people sans the people.
Enough of being an iconoclast!


Moving over to office life, I never thought I would be the person who would bitch about work life. I am a strong believer that sarcasm and irony are that two things which help to introspect better. The corporate jargon always ebbs out sarcasm.

For example if your superior feel’s that your work is not up to the mark, they don’t give a piece of their mind. Rather they “Empathize” with you with statement’s like” You look like you are going to need some help in there”. I would rather face it, rather than waiting for them to say some stuff buried in Euphuism.

I guess I’m addicted to the confused smile I get from people, when I point out an act of irony taking place around :).[I have placed a smiley coz i think it might help you smile,to sense that im taking efforts to sound funny,though im failing to]
It makes me more boring than I ve sounded from my blog.

…Damn the blog does feel like a drag when I read it. But for once I don’t want to edit the content over again, trying to sound funnier or intelligent. There is an ambivalent emotion surrounding me when I complete my blog. The thought that I have to trouble the people to read my blog is very discomforting. And then expect a “well done” from them is just the icing on the cake.

But I love the attention, of whatever I earn either positive or negative. I guess I have learned to take criticism on the cheek. SO this post should be a litmus test to that.

Till my next blog stay safe n sound [pun intended]:)

No comments: